This week I’m joined by the Shin Anime Pulp Super Squad. We talk about horse girls, real horses, and our anime watching habits.
- Don’t mess with bears.
- Going to Otakon next week.
- So the only contribution I have to Mic Girls is that Yeti-chan and Sno-chan are sisters who are either flat or lolis (to represent that they’re cheaper starter mics) who have a huge fanclub dedicated to them at school.
- What’s the drunkest you’ve ever been while watching an anime, and more importantly, which anime?
- Brad Kelley
- This is real news! https://twitter.com/Merryweatherey/status/1023860225944649729
- We need Ryan to make recommendations on best Visual Novel. We need a consensus on best horse girl. Go!
- Best microphone girl.
- Tony – Talk about horse girls again
- Shane “Bring the Pain” Donahue
- At what level super sayain become golgo 13?
- Who would win in a fight? Rem, or a 2003 Buick Century?
- Golgo 13: A new feminist icon?
- How much anime shit can i visibly put into a one bedroom apartment before women will no longer sleep with me in it?
- Best Girl: JP or Ryan?
- The magic that is this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKTwb1WCUwY
- Sean Ryan – So what if the horse thing goes both ways? Like, what if the spirit of some human girls from the Uma Musume universe get trapped in the bodies of horses in our world? Could we still fuck ’em?
- Voltron is a boneless Gurren Lagann.
- Hot take: The niche-ness of anime has saturated the medium with higher percentages of mediocrity than western shows/animation.
What is Anime?
- Grappler Baki is still lit.
- Ryan caught up on My Hero Academia.
- Gwen is reading Golden Kamuy.
- Gwen also watched some Dragon Ball promo thing.
- Steins;Gate 0 is getting on my nerves.
Anime Watching Habits
- I only watch anime on an iPod Classic.